Today I woke up at 4am and despite my best attempts could not go back to sleep. I got up before 6am. Since then I’ve…
- Gone to the gym
- Made breakfast
- Baked brownies
- Done all my dishes from the past week
- Washed three loads of laundry
- Gone out for coffee…twice
- Posted a package at the USPS
- Walked to the downtown hardware store and back three times
- Driven to and browsed two other hardware stores in town
- Labeled all the breakers in the circuit box
- Replaced the light socket in the main lighting fixture in the kitchen
- Walked 16,605 steps, according to the trusty pedometer.
And it’s only quarter of two. I ought to run to Trader Joe’s, fill the tank in the car, fold and put away the laundry and get some office work done before taking a shower and heading in to San Francisco to meet the Albertellis at 5:30 for dinner and a They Might Be Giants concert, but I doubt I’ll actually do more than TJs, fill-up and shower in that time. Let’s hope I can stay awake long enough to enjoy the show tonight.