- Coffee (home roasted, naturally)
- Catch up on the internet
- Catch up on The Economist
- Go for a run in the park
Weekly grocery shopping</ul> Afternoon
- Prep for tomorrow’s dinner party
- Do dishes and clean the kitchen
- Tidy dining room, living room, bedroom
- Put away four pairs of shoes
- Scrub bathroom
- Change litterbox
I am so goddamned spoiled. Here I am, gainfully UNemployed, living in one of the most expensive cities in the world, and taking it for granted.
We usually don’t realize how lucky we are. It’s sinking in for me.