Lest the audience at home think I’d given the food thing a rest, here, briefly, is the weekend update. I know you’ve all been anxious for it.
- Mead specific gravity down to 1.071. Still a long way to go. This is gonna take a while.
- Lime liqueur enters phase two (add sugar syrup and start the next 40 day aging period).
- Blueberry liqueur enters phase one (mixing and start of first 90 day aging period).
- Good wine, tasty food and big fun at Bedig’s dinner.
- Scrumptuous as always, Chicken Provencal was worth the work and the wait yesterday.
See? I told you it would be brief.